Siemens Energy invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 10th February 2021 @ 12:00
Internship Location: Midrand
Join our Sales, Marketing & Engineering Internship Programme and the people behind our Energy team in Southern & Eastern Africa. You’ll get to know us from the inside, develop your natural talents on the job – and become a part of the teams shaping the future of power generation & transmission.
- Young graduate in a Sales & Marketing, Business Management or Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics).
- Are flexible, know how to connect with others and pride yourself on bringing positive ideas to the team.
- Enjoy jumping in and, with the support from us, feel comfortable taking responsibility for tasks and projects you’ve been assigned.
- Effectively work as part of a diverse, multi-disciplined team.
- Have an eye for detail and apply analytical skills to decision making.
- Know how to manage your own time and adapt to change.
- Want to succeed, aspire to excellence, and think outside the box.
- Great communication, writing and IT skills including proficiency in Excel, and PowerPoint.
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom