||Friday 5th of February 2021
We are looking for Learners to be registered on Anova Health Institute Learnership Programme for 2021-2022 period for a 12 months programme. A Learnership will provide an opportunity for one to gain theoretical and practical knowledge in the workplace. Upon successful completion of this Learnership programme, the Learners will receive a National certificate in General / Business Administration – NQF level 4.
In completion of the Learnership after 12 months, the Learners can pursue a career in: Admin Assistant/Office Administration.
- A valid certified copy of Grade 12 certificate.
- Not involved in any studies from October 2020 to June 2022.
- The learner may not have been a beneficiary of any other HWSETA grant within the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 financial year.
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid South African ID will be considered.
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
- Basic computer skills.
As a Learner you will be required to meet the following objectives:
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments.
- Attend work to gain required experience.
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work under pressure
- Team player.
How to Apply
Reference No: FM/00204/21
NB. Please specify the position and reference number on the subject line for a quicker response.
Submit your CV, Application letter, certified ID copy and certified Matric certificate to Fuzile Madikane at: [email protected]
The post Anova Health: Learnership Opportunity for 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.