Westfalia Fruits invites applicants to apply for Apprenticeship Programme for 2021.
Apprenticeship Application deadline is 20 February 2021
Apprenticeship Location: Tzaneen, Limpopo
The apprenticeships are in the following fields:
- Apprenticeship: Diesel / Motor Mechanic (x2)
- Apprenticeship: Electrical (x3)
- Apprenticeship: Plumbing
- Apprenticeship: Builder
- Apprenticeship: Boilermaker
- Apprenticeship: Fitter & Turner
- South African citizen residing in Limpopo Province
- Minimum N3 with Drawings and Trade Theory subjects related to the trade you wish to pursue
- Physically fit to execute work of an artisan in a field applied for.
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
- Security, pre-employment medical and physical assessments will be required
- Applicant must be unemployed
- Candidates can only apply for one learning opportunity (trade)
- Successful candidates will be enrolled on a 36-months training contract.
How to apply
Interested and qualifying applicants should forward applications, together with a copy of the CV and proof of qualification to [email protected] for the attention of Agnes Ramafalo. Please specify the position title (trade applying for) on the “subject” line.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom