BANKSETA (The Banking Sector Education and Training Authority) invites applicants to apply for Digital Skills Internship Programme for 2021.
Internship Application closing date is 14 February 2021.
Internship Location: South Africa
STIPEND: R 5 500 Per Month
BANKSETA has skills programmes that offer the youth an opportunity for practical way to enhance skills and gives a sense of the direction on their career paths. Internships provide the youth with the necessary skills through classwork thereby enabling them to be work-ready.
An opportunity exists nationally for graduates living with disabilities ONLY. To participate in a six months skills programme in the following fields:
- Cloud Computing
- Digital Marketing
- Big Data Analytics
- Be a South African citizen
- Between the ages of 18 -35
- Have successfully completed a 3 year Degree/ Diploma in ICT, Computer Science, Systems Development, Marketing, Communications and Networks or any other qualification with an interest in acquiring digital skills
- Should have not participated in a similar programme
- Must be unemployed
- Confirmation of Diagnosis of Disability done by a medical practitioner
How to apply
Kindly send a copy of your
- Resume (CV)
For further information contact us on 012 004 1549 No late applications will be accepted after the closing date
- Candidates not contacted for an interview by the 20th February should assume that their application was unsuccessful
- The applicant will be responsible for their own transportation to and from the training venues
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom