Job Title: Merchandise Assistant
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing Date: 16 February 2021
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To create and maintain purchase order information; to manage deliveries, to ensure stock arrives timeously; and to manage the sample process.
- Administration of the sample process (i.e. monitoring progress, sending reports to suppliers and sending correct samples to DC)
- Liaise with suppliers with regard to order process
- Administration of markdown process
- Follow up on deliveries
- Maintaining the sample room
- General administration: handling of queries, capturing orders, filing, etc.
- Releasing of Orders
- Proforma Approvals
- Grade 12
- 1 – 2 Years administrative experience
- Experience in a Buying environment will be advantageous
- Computer Literacy: MS Office
- Competencies required: Planning, organizing and control; Good communication skills; Building and maintaining relationships; Detail orientation; Problem Assessment; Stress tolerance; Confidence & decisiveness; a flare for product
- A passionate, service orientated team player
The post PEP STORE Jobs & Vacancies appeared first on Online Jobs.