Paarl, Western Cape, South Africa
Here at BKB, we want to do things differently. We have to, because the world is changing, and we want to keep up. Our people, no matter their position, are the ones to do this. We are looking for forward thinkers who want to make a difference.
BKB Ltd is currently seeking a Driver who will be responsible to deliver livestock equipment in time at auctions without any risk to the company. As such, the Driver will be required to provide support with the loading and offloading of cattle pen equipment, as well as the building of pens at auctions and any other ad-hoc responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES:
- Valid EC license
- Valid PDP (Public Driver’s Permit)
- At least 4 years’ super link driving experience
- Must be fully bilingual (English/Afrikaans)
- Good people skills and maintain a good relationship with workers and clients
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management
- Sober habits
KEY REPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE:
- Ensure maintenance and cleanliness of company vehicles by following Company procedures
- Loading and offloading of livestock equipment at auctions and building of pens
- Completion and submission of proper accounts and offloading tickets
- Management of diesel consumption
Unless a Recruitment Agency has been requested to assist with a specific assignment and a written agreement is signed between BKB Ltd and the Agency i.r.o this assignment, all CV’s uploaded onto our SkillsMap portal by an Agency will be deemed the property of BKB Ltd (inclusive of all our subsidiaries) and no agency fees will be payable should the candidate be placed.
Job Closing Date
The post BKB: Driver/ General Worker- Paarl (LH221) appeared first on Latest Jobs.