Job Title: Apprentice
Location: Sasolburg, Free State
Closing Date: 14 February 2021
By working with an experienced coach, the applicants will obtain workplace experience in skills and knowledge relating to the relevant trade. Operational maintenance will ensure on the job learning supported by structured as well as institutional learning. Attendance of all theoretical classes at an accredited provider. Obtain relevant trade related practical exposure on Omnia Fertilizer Sasolburg site. Successful theoretical and practical assessment activities that are required for the final assessment per phase should be supported by an updated logbook. Exposure to all aspects of the trade will result in obtaining a red seal qualification (Trade Certificate).
- Grade 12 with Maths, Engineering Science, English Language, Related Trade Theory
- Grade 12 and N3 Certificate with N3 Maths, N3 Engineering Science, N3 Engineering Drawing, N3 Related Trade Theory and English Language.
** Maths literacy will not be accepted
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to adhere to academic guidelines,
- Willing to conform to rigid standards of performance,
- High energy levels,
- Be able to produce work of high quality,
- High concentration levels and attention to detail,
- Work accurately and carefully,
- Be willing to keep up-to-date with advances in techniques and equipment,
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Click Here for Omnia Apprenticeship 2021
The post Omnia: Apprenticeship 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.