Sun International (Time Square) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Learnership Programme 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 14 February 2021
Learnership Location: Pretoria
To provides unemployed people with a qualification in Gaming Operations. This then increases their chances for job opportunities. The programme is accredited and the learner will exit with an NQF qualification.
The learners should be committed to undertake the programme for a 12 months period.
At the end of the programme, candidates will have gained workplace exposure in the gaming industry which will increase their chances of employment.
- Matric certificate or Equivalent NQF 4 qualification
- Valid South African ID
- English Passed
previous experience is an advantage
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to work shifts that meet operational requirements
- Mobility and ability to move around as per job requirements (ability to stand while working for long periods of time)
- Vision, hearing, speaking and literacy
- Ability to mentally calculate large numbers
- Ability to use basic computer application skills in the context of their own job
- Managing risk
- Customer service orientation
- Emotional resilience
- Attention to detail / quality orientation
- Willing to work in a smoking environment
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom