||Saturday 20th of February 2021
Westfalia Fruit Estates, which is part of a leading multinational Group suppling fresh fruit and related products to international markets, is currently looking for suitable candidates to be part of the Apprenticeship programme.
The programme will provide students with excellent industry exposure, suitable training and countless learning opportunities.
Opportunities are available in the following trades:
- Diesel / Motor Mechanic
- Fitter & Turner
- Applicant must be unemployed
- Minimum N3 with Drawings and Trade Theory subjects related to the trade you wish to pursue
- Physically fit to execute work of an artisan in the field applied for
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
- Must be a South African citizen residing in Limpopo Province
- Security, pre-employment medical and physical assessments will be required
- Candidates can only apply for one learning opportunity (trade)
NB. Successful candidates will be enrolled on a 36- month training contract and Westfalia Fruit does not guarantee any future employment
How to Apply
Interested and qualifying applicants should forward applications, together with a copy of the CV and proof of qualification, to: [email protected] for the attention of Agnes Ramafalo. Please specify the position title (trade applying for) on the “subject” line.
The post Westfalia: Apprenticeship Programme for 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.