MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 / N3
- Section 13 Electrical or Millwright Trade Test
- 3 years relevant (Trackless) experience as an artisan , Sandvik and Aard Mining experience
- Relevant Maintenance CSAP
- Safety Leadership
- Managing work
- Results Orientation
- Work standards
- Interpersonal skills
- Contributing to team success
SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT and QUALITY
- Participate and comply with SHEQ Requirements (SHEQ Toolbox)
- Adhere to the legislated safety, health and environmental standards in every task performed
- Isolate and lockout with relevant documents
- Assess and respond to related risks in working areas.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction
- Never hand over equipment that is inappropriately maintained
- Never do a job without receiving authorisation in the form of a notification of a work order.
- Perform the job as outlined in the work order and as per the detailed Task list
- Capture history & complete the notification to the required standard
- Confirm work order with the correct time and all details to the required standard
- Provide feedback to the Maintenance Supervisor on any task where there is a difference between the task instruction and the job requirements
- Communicate if spares, equipment or other factors were not available for the job on the work order and to the Maintenance Supervisor
- Generate notifications from inspections and subsequent notifications
- Conduct trade related fault-finding on equipment and machinery based on electrical voltage certificate and on defective equipment where required
- Apply fault-finding techniques , conduct root cause failure analysis and regular plant inspection
- Comply with OHSA and MHSA standards , ensure that installation comply with statutory regulations, confirm to safety standard and planned maintenance system requirements
- Ensure awareness of relevant COP content
- Complete breakdown work order , create notification , provide feedback and generate orders on the SAP system
- Adhere to lock out procedure.
- Adhere to lock out procedure and risk requirement before work starts
- Attend to break-down quickly and safely
- Capture all data related to the stoppage to aid in determining the root cause
- Assist with electrical lock-outs to another non-electrical discipline person.
- Perform isolation and issue lockout documents
- Attend to breakdown quickly and safely
- Record all data related to the stoppage on the works order.
- Change out item
- Physically transport damaged rotable to lay down area.
- Communicate ways of improving how the breakdowns was handled to the Maintenance Supervisor.
The post Samancor: Electrician appeared first on Latest Jobs.