General Worker (UNI210210-1) – Unitrans
Business Unit / Division
Job Type Classification
Location – Town / City
Location – Province
Location – Country
Job Advert Summary
An opportunity has become available within our operations for an experienced General Worker. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further details of the available position.
• Grade 10
• Must be able to read and write English with the ability to do basic calculations.
• Medically fit
• Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Clean criminal record
• Must have own reliable transport to and from work
Duties & Responsibilities
• Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
• Washing of vehicles
• Offloading off Soya vehicles at siding
• Fuelling of Vehicles
• Loading of vehicles – when required
• General tasks i.e.
• Cleaning oil/Fuel spills on Site /Farms
• Daily cleaning of Workshop/weighbridge area
• General housekeeping of wash bay facility
The post Uni-Trains General worker-Minimum Requirements • Grade 10 appeared first on LEGIT POST.