Johannesburg Social Housing Company (JOSHCO) invites unemployed youth to apply for Built Environment Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 18 February 2021.
Internship Location: Braamfontein
Graduate Intern Programme in the Built Environment X2
Requirements, interested applicants must be in possession of:
- Matric Certificate (Grade 12)
- Bachelor’s Degree/B-Tech in Building, Architecture, or similar discipline
- Computer Literacy (MS Office applications)
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required
- Must be a South African aged between 18 -35 years
- Must not have participated in a similar programme
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by submitting their CV’s together with certified copies of qualifications and ID to: r[email protected] quoting the position applying for. Failure to submit the required documents will result in your application not being considered.
JOSHCO is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and all appointments will be made in accordance with the Company’s
Employment Equity Plan to promote its representivity (race, gender and disability). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates and applicants who have not been contacted within 6 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. JOSHCO reserves the right not to make an appointment.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom