Company: Sibanye Stillwater
Job Title: Learnership
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 28 February 2021
Official Mining Learnership Programme 2021
Sibanye Stillwater Academy invites young dynamic individuals from its local communities interested in engaging in a Official Mining Learnership to apply.
- Applicant must have a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Educational Certificate with pure Mathematics and English Communication
- Applicants must achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Obtain a SAPS clearance certificate
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
Learner Official – Supervisor Operations Certificate Underground Hard Rock (NQF Level 4)
Learners acquiring this qualification will be equipped with the required competencies to supervise safe and efficient blasting and other associated mining activities in an underground environment
How to Apply
Click here for the Sibanye Stillwater: Learnership programme 2021
- Shortlisted applicants will need to undergo an interview process, psychometric assessment and screening, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason
- Applicants must upload CV, certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications in their online application
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
- All foreign qualifications must have SAQA verification.
Closing date: 28 February 2021
The post Sibanye Stillwater: Learnerships 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.