Life Groenkloof Hospital invites unemployed youth to apply for TVET Electrical Engineering Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 19 February 2021.
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
An opportunity exists for unemployed learners in support of HWSETA to participate in a learner project.
The learner project is aimed to provide the opportunity for unemployed learners to gain work experience in line with the qualifications they are studying towards.
We are looking for learners in the field of Electrical Engineering. The learner opportunity is available at Life Groenkloof Hospital, reporting to Emmanuel Khorombi, Engineering Manager.
- The learner will be exposed to various tasks, projects and assignments performed in the Engineering department to enable them to gain the necessary workplace experience.
- Learners must be unemployed to qualify for this project.
- All learners must have completed the N6 Theory from a public TVET college.
- All learners must complete the 18 months’ experience in order to graduate.
- Problem Solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging Diversity
- Verbal & Written Communication
- Building Relationships
- Drive and Energy
- Excellence Orientation
- Ethical Behaviour
- Computer literacy
How to apply
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom