The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner; and to actively promote safe use of our roads
The Organisation requires the services of qualified individuals for the following position of Administrative Assistant on a Three (3) Months Fixed Term Contract the position will be based in their Pretoria Regional Office.
THIS IS AN INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
ADMINISTRTIVE ASSISTANT: DOCUMENT SERVICES/MAILROOM T.A.S.K GRADE 06 X 03
CLOSING DATE & TIME: 2/16/2021 11:55 PM
Purpose of the Job: To provide an efficient and effective documents management service.
Key Performance Areas
Process incoming / outgoing mail and mail batching.
Render maintenance of Correspondence Management Infrastructure, equipment’s and material.
- Report that all mailroom-related equipment is serviced and in good working condition at all times.
- Report on the maintenance of the franking machine in terms of technical maintenance and the loading of money. Belongs to the Admin officer or senior Officer Level.
- Paste the registered mail tracking stickers. Belongs to the Admin officer or senior Officer Level.
- Perform searches and or retrieve documents from Share Point / MOSS.
- Highlight areas of problems and make recommendations to Line management.
Qualifications and Experience:
· NQF 4 (Matric or Grade 12) qualification.
- Relevant 1 year experience in an administrative environment.
Technical and behavioral competencies required:
Total cost to company of the minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is
R185 338.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in a manner that will suit their needs”
Closing date: 16 February 2021
Applications can be forwarded for attention of the Recruitment Officer in Pretoria ; e-mail address is [email protected] or Hand delivered at 38 Ida Street, Menlo Park, Pretoria.
.INSTRUCTIONS TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short CV with a maxim of 5 pages
- Please indicate your current salary and salary expectations if considered for the position.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
The post Road Accident Fund – Administrative Assistant appeared first on LEGIT POST.