Feedem invites unemployed graduates to apply Administrative Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date : 17 February 2021
Internship Location: Cape Town
Administrator Internship Feedem Group’s regional Office in Cape Town is offering two (2) 12-month internship positions with remuneration, for suitable graduates.
There is a possibility of permanent placement at the end of the internship. Applications are open to any HR / Payroll / Financial I Business Administration graduates. Administrative Intern responsibilities include preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency In Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A diploma in HR / Payroll / Financial / Business Administration is essential
How to apply
To apply for the Administrator Internship please send the following for the attention of Elmari Louw at [email protected]:
- Introductory cover letter
- Recent CV
- Copy of relevant diploma.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom