Security Vetting Internship
Job Title: Security Vetting Intern
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Closing Date: 15 February 2021
SITA has internship opportunities for unemployed graduates in the field of Security Vetting. Applications are invited from interested graduates, who meet the minimum requirements specified in the advert.
Stipend: R5500 per month
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years
- No working experience required
- Applicants should not have participated in any internship programme
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Must be in possession of a Degree or 3 year National Diploma in:
- Human Sciences with: Psychology / Industrial Psychology / Forensic Investigation / Forensic Sciences and Technology
- or any applicable required field
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications including matric certificate and a copy of SA ID document.
Applications can be forwarded to: [email protected]
- Applications received without all the certified copies and after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicants documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only.
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.
If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
The post SITA: Internship 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.