Relocation Assistance Offered Within Region
# 94460 – Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
The Regional Field Sales Manager is responsible for managing the field sales operations in a territory or geographic region and managing the Customer Development Executives as well directing the activities of the 3rd party sales and merchandising provider’s resources in order to deliver our net sales, distribution, volume growth, forward share and market share targets.
The Regional Field Sales Manager plays an extensive role in driving customer and shopper demand, increasing customer engagement and ensuring that we win on the ground.
- Building relationships with key contacts (e.g. Operations & store managers) and providing customers with objective and trustworthy analysis of their business in order to ensure that Customers carry an appropriate portfolio of Colgate products that receive optimal exposure at store level
- Conducting regular business reviews and follow-up on sales activity, new products, customer service, receivables, and claims.
- Ensuring 5P Executional excellence in trade
- Effective 3rd party management against SLA & KPI’s
- Developing and executing customer plans that profitably increase sales volume, distribution and market share
- Working with logistics to plan, analyze, and forecast customer(s) needs, to follow up on orders to ensure on time and complete delivery, and to prioritize customer requirements when product is unavailable.
- Monitoring activity at store level and communicating competitive, category, and product (e.g. pricing, product assortment, promotion and placement) information impacting sales results to customer marketing and Customer management so that they can proactively respond with new strategies and tactics.
- Tracking KPIs and taking action to improve performance.
Minimum Level of Education Required
- Relevant 3 year B Degree /Diploma or an equivalent qualification,
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous work experience of 5+ Years in a related field sales role withing FMCG Industry
- Previous experience in managing a Sales team
- Commercial/ Financial acumen
- Customer Account management experience (Advantageous)
- Trade understanding and relationship/Field Execution / Customer/ Service Providers Engagement /Selling and Negotiation
- Promotional Effectiveness /Business and Financial Analysis /Supply Chain Perspective and Collaboration /Category Management /Consumer and Shopper Insight/Cross Organizational Collaboration /Managing and Coaching People/Able to Manage Cross Organizational Relationships/Good Communication Skills/Computer literacy in using Microsoft Office
- Clean driving license
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
The post Colgate: Graduate Programme 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.