Internship Location: East London, Eastern Cape
Stipend: R6747.75 per month
Ref No: 3/1/5/1 – 21/11
Graduate Internship Programme: Eastern Cape Provincial Liaison (24 months-contract)
Requirements: An appropriate National Diploma (NQF 6) or three (3) years Degree (NQF 7) in Public Administration; Public Management, Office Management or related equivalent qualification, as recognized by SAQA.
The candidate should have understanding of the following administration related areas: Financial Management, Supply Chain, Human Resource, Asset Management, and Fleet Management. Skills required are Computer literacy, Communication (verbal and written), monitoring and research tools, ability to work independently and within a team and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
How to apply
- Applicants with disabilities are welcome to apply.
- Applications must be submitted on the Application for Employment form (Z83) [PDF] 167 kb. Please print and complete the form or obtain it from any Public Service department.
- The completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID-document (certification stamp should not be older than three months).
- Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification).
- Forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number and the name of the publication in which you saw this advertisement, to: The DG of Government Communication and Information System, Private Bag X745, Pretoria, 0001, or hand delivered to Tshedimosetso House, 1035 Frances Baard Street (corner Festival Street), Hatfield, Pretoria, for attention Mr S Ndlovu.
Enquiries: Mr N Pinyana Tel No: (043) 722 4903/4914
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom