Joburg City Theatres invites unemployed graduates to apply for Administrator Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 24 February 2021.
Internship Location: Soweto, Gauteng
Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: R5 250.00 p.m
Joburg City Theatres is contributing towards skills development by providing recent graduates an opportunity to intern at Joburg City Theatres. The Company is providing opportunities to gain work experience in the theatre environment. Joburg City Theatres is therefore inviting unemployed graduates, throughout South Africa, to apply for our internship programme.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma / B-Tech / Degree in Public Administration / Equivalent
- Computer Literacy
- Between the ages of 18 -35 years and be a South Africa citizen.
- Students who need Experiential Training.
- Studied at a recognized institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa.
- Applicants must have good written and spoken English
- Applicants must have NO criminal record.
How to apply
Interested persons are requested to send a short covering letter and brief CV, recently certified copies of qualifications and/or academic record and ID quoting the relevant reference number to: Mr. Thomas Sadiki, Human Resources Manager, Joburg City Theatres, [email protected].
Ref No: AD/2021/02
Enquiries: (011) 877 6859 / 6931
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom