Specialist: Payment Support (Re-advertisement)
Salary: R376 596- R443 601 p.a. exclusive of benefits
Location: Head Office (Ref No: H/O 26/01/2021-01)
Candidates should hold a B Degree or 3 year tertiary qualification in Finance coupled with 3-5 years’ experience in the relevant field; Computer literacy (advanced Ms Excel) and a valid driver’s license are essential.
The candidate will coordinate activities relating to the SLA with the Service Provider regarding the payment of grants to beneficiaries; Assist in managing strategic and operational planning processes within the Department focusing on the relevant regions; Render support with the reconciliation of accounting records on social grants payments; Assist with Cash Payment Management; Render support relating to the management of Regulations 26A and social grant payment complaints/referrals (such as short payments, lapsing and withholding of grant payments) from internal and external stakeholders. Provide assistance in the management of dormant accounts; Provide support in the monitoring of grant payments at cash pay points, SAPO outlets and retail stores; Assist with the provision and maintenance of payment support records (Statistics).
Preference will be given to African Male followed by Person with Disability and Indian Male/ Female, respectively.
- All these positions are advertised with the minimum requirements.
- Appointments will be subjected to compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of qualification, reference, ITC, criminal checks and compulsory competency assessment (where applicable).
- It is our intention to promote representivity in terms of race, gender and disability through the filling of this post and candidates whose appointment will promote representivity will receive preference.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by South African Qualifications Authority
- (SAQA) prior to the selection process.
- SASSA is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof.
All SASSA staff are subjected to compulsory security vetting on appointment.
E-mailed applications will be accepted.
The applications for the above position must be sent to [email protected].
Enquiries: Mr Tlou Moloto (012) 400 2326.
Download full job PDF