Sonke Gender Justiceinvites unemployed graduates to apply for HR Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 24 February 2021.
Internship Location: Johannesburg or Cape Town
About this internship
The HR intern will be based in the HR Unit and will work closely with the HR Manager and the HR Co-ordinator, working on a range of HR administrative tasks, including providing desk-top research support.
During your internship, you will work with all aspects of Human Resource Management which will include the following.
- Assist HR team with recruitment and selection;
- Assist with the implementation of Employee Wellness programme;
- Assist with the implementation of the Staff development programme;
- Assist with the drafting of relevant HR policies;
- Assist with the implementation (roll-out) of HR policies;
- Conduct exit interviews; and
- General HR tasks
Qualifications and Experience
- Honours Degree in Human Resource Management. Master’s degree an advantage.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation
- Competent in MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
How to apply
- Interested applicants should submit their CV, including 2 references and a motivational letter to [email protected] by 26 February 2021.
- The organisation reserves the right not to make an appointment.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom