ST Peter’s Pre School invites unemployed graduates to apply for Teacher Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 22 February 2021.
Internship Location: Rivonia, Gauteng
An opportunity exists for an exceptional Intern to join the school from March 2021 (negotiable).
The programme seeks to contribute to nation-building and improving education in South Africa by producing graduates who will :
- be effective Foundation Phase teachers;
- aspire to live Christian values;
- be competent in the application of the latest research-proven methodology
- have the maturity to deal with the emotional demands of teaching;
- be imbued with collaborative, accountable, committed and professional attitudes; as well as a growth mindset.
- A valid National Senior Certificate with admission for degree purposes; APS score of 26 minimum
- English as a Home Language = 60% or English as First Additional Language = 70%
- Maths Literacy = 55% or Maths = 50%
- Preferably under the age of 25
- Internship is for those starting first year of study in the B.Ed. Foundation Phase.
To apply, please include the following:
- Matric Certificate– with university exemption
- A cover letter explaining why you want to be a teacher
- A copy of your CV
This programme is only open to South African citizens.
All documents must be included with your application, incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications for this position close on 22 February 2021
St Peter’s reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date of this vacancy should a suitable candidate be found. You are thus encouraged to submit your application timeously.
The appointment of candidates is at St Peter’s sole discretion, taking into account factors such as St Peter’s Employment Equity Policy. Successful applicant will need to produce a police clearance certificate. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from St Peter’s within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in your application.
How to apply
Please note that submission of your CV and personal information to St Peter’s Schools will be used solely for the purposes of recruitment of the above mentioned vacancy and all internal process associated with this application.
This data could be used for statutory reporting and the submission of your CV confirms your consent to this. St Peter’s Schools hereby confirms that we will ensure that your data is protected as per the POPI Act.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom