BMW Plant Rosslyn is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of the youth in the country. We support our bright young talent with a collaborative, open culture where you have a voice and bring your ideas to life. The programme is aimed at students who are looking for real work experience. The programme will include ‘on the job’ training, self-learning, blended learning, as well as a technical training focus. Candidates will have to go through our hiring process to be considered. Successful candidates will join the company for a 12-month programme.
Qualifications and Experience
What we require from you:
- The student will be trained on Automotive Industry Processes and exposure to industrial Engineering practices.
- The programme will consist of a rotation between on the job technical training and classroom exercises.
- Read and interpret basic engineering drawings.
- Demonstrate an understanding of quality procedures and practices.
- Demonstrate an understanding of production systems and production management.
- Operate and monitor machinery.
You will have:
- Maths and Science (*with a minimum pass rate of 60%)
- Computer literacy
- Proven track record of academic excellence
- Be a curious and keen learner
- Sharp intellect, proactiveness, takes responsibility, willingness to change, team spirit and self-reflective
- Self-driven and ready to work hard
- Passion for technology and BMW
The post BMW: Students Opportunity 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.