This internship represents a training collaboration initiative between the Archaeology Department and the Florisbad Quaternary Research Station at the National Museum, Bloemfontein.
Period: 12 months
SALARY: Stipend depending on qualification level
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A knowledge and interest in African Archaeology/ African Prehistory/ African Quaternary Science.
- University BSc or BA degree (Archaeology or Geology) or Honours level qualification and an interest in pursuing/current involvement in a post-graduate studies.
- Computer literacy.
- A knowledge of statistical analyses will be an advantage.
- A valid (unendorsed) Code 8 driving license.
- Self-motivation and determination
- The ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal relations skills
- Good written and verbal skills.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet ALL the stated requirements, kindly e-mail your application to [email protected], including a covering letter, a copy of your identification document, copies of qualifications and a comprehensive CV (including three referees with their contact details).
In addition please supply a list of research publications in peer reviewed journals for last 5 years.
Applications not meeting the criteria will be disqualified.
Should you not hear from us within 21 days after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful
The post National Museum Internships Bloemfontein appeared first on Latest Jobs.