M-Tec invites unemployed graduates to apply for Electro-Plater Internships Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 05 March 2021
Internship Location: Pretoria
Good physical fitness and stamina and above-average strength are necessary for the job
M-TEK (Pty) Ltd designs, develops, produces, maintains and supports electro-mechanical components and subsystems and therefore has to ensure and maintain that the appropriate resources are available at all time.
- To assist with precision plating of Electrolytic Nickel, Electroless Nickel, Silver, and Chromate Conversion of Aluminum.;
- Routinely check, test and replenish plating chemicals
- Assist with any other workshop related work as required.
- As an Intern you will be exposed and not limited to the following key responsibilities:
- Perform fault analysis and correction;
- Perform calculations to establish part surface areas, plating current densities, plating chemical ratios etc;
- Maintain and complete plating procedures and checklists on a daily basis;
- Purchase of chemicals for maintenance and chemical replenishment.
The following Qualifications, Skills and Experience will be required:
- Only candidates with the following skill set will be considered for this position:
- Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate;
- National Diploma/ B.ENG Chemical or Higher Chemistry Diploma;
- Full commitment and participation on the training program;
- Analytical and attentive to details;
- Resilient, with an ability to work under pressure and adapt to change;
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Must be systematic in their work approach;
- Must have a strong sense of pride and integrity in their work.
- Previous work experience is not essential.
How to apply
If interested, please send a cover letter and CV before closing date, to Bridgette Seerane: [email protected].
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
M-TEK is an affirmative Action Employer, All appointment are subject to background checks and verification.
Candidates whose appointment will promote Representative will receive
preference.M-TEK reserves the right not to fill the post. It will be expected
of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and
place determined by M-TEK. If you have not received a response from M-TEK within 3 months of the closing date, kindly consider your application
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom