The Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) invites students to apply for Bursaries Programme 2021 academic year.
Bursary Application deadline is 12 March 2021
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is a multinational company in America that focuses on information technology. It got formed in the year 2015 after the dissolution of the Hewlett-Packard Company. HPE provides services like support, storage, networking, consulting, and servers.
Fields of study
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering
- Tuition fees (full)
- Book allowance
- Financially needy and previously disadvantaged.
- Shows interest and excitement in the Digital World or the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Can express themselves freely and shows a natural talent for sales
- A citizen of South Africa with a bar-coded ID document from the South African government
- Currently studying in 2nd year or higher at a University of Technology or a South African University
- Demonstrates potential for success in the academe
How to apply
Interested applicants should apply at https://careerwise.co.za/bursaries/online-application/.
Apart from the online application, applicants must submit the following documentation:
- Proof of Registration for Academic Year 2021 that shows that the applicant is in 2nd year or higher
- Fees Account Statement for Academic Year 2021 from the University
- Complete Academic Record including Matric
- A copy of an ID document
Use this promotional code HPE2021 for the purpose of tracking your application for this bursary programe.
Address:Hewlett Packard Enterprise, 12 Autumn Street, Rivonia, 2128, South Africa
Contact No.:+27 11 013 3013
Email Address:[email protected]
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom