- Reference Number : refs/008115
- Directorate : Patient Administration
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 173 703.00 per annum (Plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. G. More Tel no (011) 535 3063
- Grade 12 or equivalent with 1 or more years of relevant experience in a hospital environment. Must be computer literate (with certificate) and knowledge of PAAB system. Ability to handle confidential information. Good telephone etiquette, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) and numerical skills. Must understand Batho Pele principles, Patients’ Rights and good customer service.
- Management of OPD diaries and bookings of patients. Opening, retrieval, filing and safe keeping of patient records and other documents at Outpatient department (OPD). Accurate capturing and updating of patient data on PAAB. Confirmation of available funds with medical aids before consultations. Compile daily and monthly statistics. Monitoring of OPD waiting times. Be willing to assist in other units within Patient Administration. Be able Adhere to departmental policies and procedures. Perform other lawful duties as delegated by the supervisor.
- Tara Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. Applications must consist of a fully completed and signed Z83 form with a comprehensive CV containing contactable references as well as certified copies of qualifications and identity document. The relevant reference number must be quoted in the application form. In terms of the National Qualification Framework Amendment Act 2019 it is an offence for any person to falsely or fraudulently claim to hold a qualification. Any person found to be misrepresenting their qualifications, work experience or facts in their CV will be disqualified and reported to the appropriate authority. Applications must be delivered to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre C/o HR Section, 50 Saxon Road Hurlingham 2196, can be posted to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre Private Bag x7 Randburg 2125. Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently facing, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery, postal address.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tara the H. Moross Centre, Sandton
Closing Date : 08-03-2021
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
The post ADMINISTRATION CLERK-Requirements :Grade 12 or equivalent appeared first on SEND CV.