Frances Baard District Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for IT Graduate / Internship Programme for 2021.
Internship Application deadline is 26 February 2021.
Internship Location: Kimberly, Northern Cape
Information Technology Internship Programme 2021
Remuneration: R100 000.00 per annum
Duration: Two-year employment contract
Duties and responsibilities:
- Applying guidelines in respect of troubleshooting and installation of new software and/or hardware.
- Setting up, installing and testing new units, seeking approval and correcting deviations prior to handover.
- Checking and communicating functionality in the live environment to internal technical support personnel.
- Applying instructions and guidelines to support end-users with queries on the capability of application software, peripheral devices, connectivity and/ or functionality of operating software and hardware devices.
- Providing guidance to new users with start-up /log-on procedures and/or sequences, tools and capabilities of associated packages
- Updating asset details of computer equipment and accessories located within the organization.
- The applicant must be in possession of a MCSE, Comptia A+ and N+.
- A B.Sc degree in Computer Science will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, skills, training and competencies required:
- A good aptitude for IT Technical support.
- Good verbal and writing skills.
- Fundamental understanding of Network topology and protocols and troubleshooting skills for Hardware, Software and Network peripherals
How to apply
Application forms are available from the municipal office and/or may be downloaded from the municipal website; www.francesbaard.gov.za.
The completion of application forms is mandatory and must be accompanied by detailed and comprehensive curriculum vitae and is to be accompanied by certified copies of ID and qualifications.
Applications should be forwarded to the following postal address:
The Municipal Manager, Frances Baard District Municipality,
Private Bag X6088,
Hand delivered to: 51 Drakensberg Avenue, Carters Glen, Kimberley
Closing Date: 26 February 2021
Successful candidates will be subjected to a compulsory reference and validation checks. Should you not receive any response from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. The District Municipality reserves the right to make no appointments.
Enquiries can be directed to: Mrs. Pulane Matsitse/Mrs. Lesedi Job, Tel: 053-838 0912/911.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom