Job no: 499565
Work type: Permanent
Location: North West
No of Positions
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
- NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or Adult Senior Certificate) with English literacy or N2 in Engineering studies Completed formal Learnership programme prior to obtain in a Boilermaker artisan trade certificate as recognised by the MQA
- Valid Mobile Crane and Fork Lift driving certificate will be advantageous
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determine by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Gold Occupational Health Centre
Work Output /KPA
- Adherence to safe work procedures.
- Compliance to company standards and regulations i.e. PPE.
- Reporting of all incidents and / or near incidents.
- Participation on SHEC related campaigns and initiatives.
Conduct induction for team members related to SHEC aspects prior to commencing work
Maintenance, Installation & Construction
Adhere to equipment maintenance, installation and construction of work place facilities to standards and specifications.
All maintenance, installations and constructions to be inspected and checked for quality purposes.
Safe, correct and effective application of equipment and machinery utilised during duties.
Adherence to maintenance schedules.
Attending to mechanical breakdowns.
Escalation of unresolved breakdowns or unsuccessful maintenance, installation and constructions.
Completion of relevant documentation.
Adherence to document control standards and procedures.
Provisioning of data and information.
Safekeeping of documentation.
Team Development & Coaching
- Provide on-the-job training and coaching to team members.
- Ensure that all team members are adequately trained for assigned work.
- Manage team morale.
Allocation of tasks and assignments
Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:
Internal : http://www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com/ci/en/listing/
External : http://www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com/cw/en/listing/
HR Contact Person : Jaco Beytell
Recruitment Person : Johannie vd Westhuizen
Recruiter’s contact number : 014 495 2615
NB: Kindly note that the HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.
Advertised: 19 Feb 2021 South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 26 Feb 2021 South Africa Standard Time
The post Sibanye Stillwater: Boilermaker appeared first on Online Jobs.