Mitchell House invites unemployed graduates to apply for Sport Coordinator Graduate / Internship Programme for 2021.
Internship Application deadline: 24 February 2021
Internship Location: Polokwane
Description: Mitchell House seeks to recruit a suitable applicant to
fill the following position: Sport Co-Ordinator Internship 2021.
The applicant will report directly to the Director of Sport and will be required to uphold, manage and enhance the school’s sporting programme.
Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills is necessary.
Mitchell House is an independent English-medium school in Polokwane founded in 1994. The school is located on a high-lying, sixteen-hectare site, and pursues a holistic educational philosophy that includes, academic, sporting and cultural excellence as primary goals.
- (Enrolled part time with an accredited institution and working towards obtaining a relevant Degree)
Responsibilities & Duties will include:
- Coaching various sports codes.
- Delivering sport safely to learners.
- Organising and arranging events both at home and away.
- Enhancing the profile of sporting events.
- Increasing the quality of learner participation in sport.
- The successful applicants will be required to fill this post from April 2021.
How to apply
Please submit a CV with the names and contact numbers of three referees to [email protected].
Only suitably qualified and experienced candidates will be considered. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
The school reserves the right not to make this appointment. Short listed candidates will be contacted by 14 March 2021.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom