||Wednesday 3rd of March 2021
Rand Water invites suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged individuals who are interested in joining the Water Sector to apply for the General/Business Office Administration Learnership NQF Level 3 Programme.
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Applicants must not be currently registered with any institution for a qualification and not enrolled in any Learnership Programme.
- Applicants must be a South African citizens and must be in possession of a valid SA ID
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old.
- Applicants MUST reside in Gauteng Province (proof of physical address to be attached when applying).
- Applicants should be in a position to access online training at all times and have good network and connection.
- Applicants should be able to Hear and Communicate
As a Learner , you are expected to complete your qualification on record time and in line with your contract agreement for the stipulated period.
Applicants must have a Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics OR Mathematics Literacy, Tourism / Business Studies with a minimum of Level 3 or 4 in all subjects.
In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, consideration will be given to Rand Water’s Employment Equity Objectives
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Rand Water: Learnership for People With Disabilities 2021
Should you not receive correspondence from Rand Water within 30 days from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful
The post Rand Water: Learnership for Unemployed Youth 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.