- Functional area: Engineering
- Country: South Africa
- City: Rustenburg
- Company name: Epiroc South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Posting: February 17, 2021
- Last date to apply: February 24, 2021
Main Responsibilities or Functions of Job
- To assist, under guidance, in the stripping, repairing and servicing of Epiroc Equipment on site
- To perform duties in the Service Contract on site and underground
- Quality work at all times
- After hours work and shift work as required
- Be part of the safety programme and good housekeeping
- To be part of the team
- Timekeeping as per company rules and regulations
Required Skills and Capabilities
- Experience in engineering environment
- Interpersonal skills to work as part of the team
- Valid driver’s licence(Compulsory)
Educational Qualification : Grade 12
Accountability (Main performance evaluation factors for job)
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
The post Epiroc: Artisan Traineeship 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.