Coega Special Economic Zone (Coega SEZ) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Forensic Auditing Graduate / Internship Programme for 2021.
Internship Application deadline is 26 February 2021.
Internship Location: Port Elizabeth
DURATION: 18 Months Internship Programme
- Computer literate
Post-graduate qualification (Forensics, Law or Auditing). Intermediate level skills with MS Excel, Work and Outlook. Meticulous and accurate, with a strong attention to detail. Ability to display confidence in learning new systems and processes quickly. Experience or training in forensic auditing (or similar experience) will be an added advantage. Must be planning to pursue a career in Forensic Auditing.
FORENSIC INTERN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting with performance of fraud risk assessments
- Planning and conducting forensic investigations
- Assisting in keeping the Forensic Register updated
- Assisting in fraud awareness campaigns
- Assist in periodic reports to various stakeholders
- Respond to impromptu administrative related requests
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Young vibrant energetic person
- Good sound and knowledge of security management and technology background
- Virtuous habits and great ethos
- Must not be older than 35 years• old
The appointment of candidates is subject to the verification of all their credentials (employment history, educational, financial, criminal and any other checks as may be necessary). Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and if you have not heard from us within one month of submitting your application, please consider it unsuccessful.
How to apply
All applications must be forwarded to [email protected]
For Queries Regarding the positions call Nwabisani Duma 041-4030531
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom