Macsteel invites applicants to apply for Internship Programme for 2021.
Internship Application deadline is 01 March 2021.
Internship Location: South Africa
- Industrial Engineering
- Marketing Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Office Admin
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Business Admin
- Financial Management
- Business Management
- Web Design
- Safety Management
- Mechanical Engineering (Diploma)
- BCom Engineering
- Interns need to have a Diploma, TVET Certificate or Degree In the above mentioned internship programmes.
- Intern needs to attach their statement of results as well as matric certificate to their application.
- Ability to communicate (read, write and speak) in English.
- Applications for external learners should include Tax number, Proof of banking details, clear colour ID copy, highest qualifications and complete CV.
The selection of learners will be done through screening and Interview processes and the selection outcome will be deemed as final.
How to apply
Applications (including complete CV) to be submitted to [email protected]
(NB: Please make sure the subject of the email has the programme you are applying for)
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom