Mopani District Municipality invites applicants to apply for Bursary Programme for 2021 academic year.
Bursary Application closing date: 12 March 2021.
To apply for the Bursary, Interested students must submit an application form together with following documents:
- Detailed and Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.
- Matric Results and/or Recent Academic Record.
- Certified Copy of Identity Document.
- Admission Letter or Proof of Registration to an institution of higher learning.
- Proof of Parents’ or Guardian’s Income.
- Proof of Residence (co-signed by Traditional Authority and Ward Councillor).
- Motivation Letter to motivate ‘Why the Bursary should be awarded to you.’
Consideration will be given to previously disadvantaged and disabled people in the Mopani District Municipal Area, who have completed Grade 12 with a Bachelor admission and have secured an admission at a recognised South African tertiary institution. However, strongly motivated applications from students who have successfully completed their first year of undergraduate study will also be considered.
Matriculates are advised to submit their matric results immediately after receipt.
How to apply
Completed application forms must be addressed to: The Municipal Manager, Mopani District Municipality, P/Bag x9687, Giyani, 0826 or hand delivered to Registry (Office 13 Ground floor)-Main Building –Giyani.
Enquiries should be directed to Khosa PS and Mabunda Oliver @ (015) 811 6300/ 076 308 2525
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom