About Breede Valley Municipality
Breede Valley Municipality is a local municipality located within the Cape Winelands District Municipality in the Western Cape province of South Africa. It is also known for its natural beauty. Breede Valley incorporates some of the most valuable and productive agricultural lands in the country. It is the third-largest contributor to the district’s GDPR. Its major towns include Worcester, Touws River, De Doorns, and Rawsonville.
Breede Valley Municipality Bursary 2021 (External)
The Breede Valley Municipality is inviting students to apply for its current external treasury bursary program. Students who are currently studying at tertiary institutions and learners who have passed Grade 12 are welcome for financial assistance towards studies in the 2021 academic year. The award is restricted to full-time study and attendance at a SAQA accredited tertiary institution only.
The external bursary is awarding to the following learning areas:
- Financial accounting
- Internal auditing
- Cost management accounting
- Supply chain management
- Risk management
Please note: To qualify, applicants should not have any financial assistance/bursaries from other institutions.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
Before applying for the bursary, interested applicants must first satisfy the following entry criteria. (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a citizen of South Africa
- Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must have completed Matric
- Must study or intend to study full-time in one of the fields of study mentioned above
- Must be studying or intend on studying at a SAQA accredited tertiary institution in South Africa. Check if your institute is SAQA registered here.
- Must NOT be in receipt of any type of bursary or financial assistance from another institution.
How to Apply and Application Details
To apply for the bursary, the applicant must download then accomplish the Application Form.
Download the Breede Valley Municipality Bursary Application Form. pdf
Application forms are also available at the reception of Human Resource offices in Worcester, the outside towns, namely Rawsonville, De Doorns, and Touwsrivier, during normal office hours.
Together with the application form, the applicant should also submit clear copies of the following documentation:
- Certified copy of an ID document
- Certified copy of your Grade 12 result or equal qualification
- Proof of registration at a University or College
- Latest examination results of students currently enrolled at tertiary institutions.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A covering letter.
- An affidavit of parents combined income
- Proof of residential address (municipal account).
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to [email protected].
(Insert the words “Treasury Bursary 2021” in the email subject line).
Only correct and fully completed application forms will be considered.
Friday 5 March 2021.
Only successful candidates will be notified. Should candidates not be contacted within two months of the closing date, they may accept that their application was unsuccessful.
For any inquiries regarding the bursary, please contact Breede Valley Municipality bursary directly during office hours.
Contact Person: O’Ryan Wilson
Telephone Number: 023 348 4985
Email: [email protected]
The post Breede Valley Municipality Bursary 2021 (EXTERNAL) appeared first on All Bursaries SA.