The government is hiring people now if you are looking for a job you can apply for government jobs since the coronavirus started people were forced to stay at home and company were forced to close due to the virus that made people to lost their jobs and house, due to that the government decided to open jobs opportunity so that they can reduced unemployment rate in South Africa.
The government is willing to hire more than 300 people without qualification and more than 400 people with qualification this opportunity will help people to recover what they lost during this time of coronavirus.
People will also be able to maintain their life, the government is also offering a grant for people who don’t have jobs if you don’t have a job you can apply for that grant,
if you are interested in this opportunity you can read the following requirement when you are done you can upload your CV here are the requirement
- Grade 10 and above
- be able to speak English
- willing to work overtime
- good communication
- Team player
Here are available position
Please note the following:
- All applicants need to register a profile in order to apply for available vacancies
- Scan and upload certified documents and, if shortlisted, bring along a certified copy of your ID and qualifications along to the interview.
- Please answer the criteria questions honestly and truthfully as your uploaded documents will serve as proof that you do meet the minimum requirements.
- Late applications will not be accepted, therefore, make sure you submit your application on or before the closing date and time as indicated on the advert.
- Ensure that you qualify and meet the minimum requirements before applying for a job. Read the entire job specification reflected in the advertisement to determine if you qualify and if any specific conditions have been listed in the advertisement.
- If you do not receive feedback within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Apply here now