About Stefanutti Stocks Bursary 2021
Stefanutti Stocks is one of the best South African construction companies that include Electrical and Mechanical, Construction and Mining, and Building business units. Some of the multi-disciplinary expertise of this company include Building; Bulk Earthworks and Geotechnical; Energy Generation; Industrial Plants; Mining and Mining Infrastructure; Oil and Gas; Transport Infrastructure; and Water, Sanitation and Pipelines. For the Academic Year 2021, Stefanutti Stocks invites students to apply for their bursary programme.
Stefanutti Stocks Bursary 2021
Students who need financial assistance and possess strong academic records may apply to further their studies. Bursaries will be given for the student’s final year of study. Preference is for students studying:
- Construction Management
- Civil Engineering
The bursary will cover the following expenses:
- Prescribed instruments
- Prescribed textbooks
- Tuition fees
- Pocket money
Also, students may participate in vacation work if they choose to.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
Interested applicants must satisfy the following entry criteria before they apply:
- Must be a citizen of South Africa
- Must have already completed Matric
- Must be currently studying full-time, preferably in one of the fields mentioned above
- Must enter their final year of study in the Academic Year 2021
- Must possess a strong academic record
- Must be currently studying at one of the accredited and recognised South African tertiary institutions
- Must need financial assistance because they cannot fund their own studies
- Must have a minimum of 70% in their academic results
Failure to satisfy all of these requirements will lead to the application not getting considered.
How to Apply and Application Details
Applicants must register and apply online and submit the following documents along with their accomplished application form:
- A certified copy of an ID document
- A certified copy of their Matric certificate
- Complete tertiary academic record printed on the letterhead of the tertiary institution
- Proof of tertiary registration printed on the letterhead of the tertiary institution
- Curriculum Vitae
Failure to submit all of these documents will lead to the application getting disregarded.
03 March 2021
Address: 9 Palala Street, Chloorkop Kempton Park, Johannesburg
Tel #: +27 11 571 4300
Email: [email protected]
The post Stefanutti Stocks Bursary 2021 appeared first on All Bursaries SA.