Life Healthcare invites unemployed graduates to apply for Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Programme for 2021.
Learnership Application deadline: 16 March 2021.
Learnership Location: Life The Crompton Hospital, Pinetown
Pharmacist Assistant Learner Basic – HWSETA Learnership Pharmacy
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science
- Must be unemployed
- Computer literacy
- Good organizational skills are essential, as well as teamwork and strong customer orientation.
- Other competencies required are an ability to work under pressure as part of a team, excellent communication skills and precise and meticulous work.
- Service-orientated personality
- All candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be required to write an entrance test.
- All successful candidates will then be interviewed.
How to apply
Email your completed application form to: [email protected]
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom