About Mopani District Municipality Bursary 2021
The Mopani District Municipality gets its name from the Mopani Worm found in Giyani. This is a nutritious worm enjoyed by the locals in many ways and is an essential element part of their cuisine. The Mopani District in Limpopo is one of 5 districts within the province with Giyani. For 2021, the Mopani District Municipality will extend an invitation to interested students to apply for its bursary programmes.
Mopani District Municipality Bursary 2021
Applications to the bursary programmes are for students who live in the MDM area. The bursary will cover expenses for undergraduate studies in any field of study for students accepted into tertiary studies or those who have matriculated. Applicants who qualify will get contacted by the 31st of March, 2021. Applicants who don’t receive any notice by this date should consider their application unsuccessful.
Mopani District Municipality Bursary 2021 Requirements and Eligibility
Interested applicants must have the following requirements:
- Must be either disabled or previously disadvantaged
- Must live in the Mopani District Municipality
- Must have already completed Grade 12 with a Bachelor admission
- Must have secured admission at one of the recognised tertiary institutions in South Africa
Also, note that strongly motivated applications from students who have completed their 1st-year of undergraduate studies successfully will also receive consideration.
How to Apply and Application Details
Interested applicants may apply for this bursary through:
- The District Office in Giyani, satellite offices like the disaster management center in Tzaneen, or fire stations.
- Downloading the complete Mopani District Municipality Bursary Application Form. pdf
Applicants must submit the following documents together with their accomplished application form:
- A comprehensive and detailed Curriculum Vitae
- The latest Academic Record or Matric results
- A certified copy of an ID document
- Proof of registration or admission letter from an institution of higher learning
- Proof of the income of the applicant’s parents guardian
- Proof of residence co-signed by the Ward Councillor and Traditional Authority
- A motivation letter that explains why the applicant deserves the bursary
Applicants must submit their accomplished application form to:
The Municipal Manager
Mopani District Municipality
Applicants may also be hand-delivered to:
Office 13, Ground floor
Main Building, Giyani
12 March 2021
Address: Private Bag X9687, Giyani
Tel #: 015 811 6300
Email: [email protected]
The post Mopani District Municipality Bursary 2021 appeared first on All Bursaries SA.