National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Agriculture and Office Administration Internships Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 05 March 2021
Internship Location: Gauteng and other provinces
An N6 Agriculture qualification / Office administration / Supply Chain Management/Human Resources / Information Technology/ and Public Relation.
- Administrative including co-ordination and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills and Problem-solving skills
- Good listening skills
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform general administrative support to specific projects / programmes.
- Maintain and update administrative systems
- Coordinate logistical arrangements
- Manage the workflow in the Office
How to apply
Please forward your applications to [email protected] ,closing date: 05 March 2021. If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date, please note that your application was unsuccessful.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom