The Talent Acceleration Programme is an intensive 36 month programme which attracts the brightest most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by providing relevant experiences right from the start.
If you want to accelerate your career, build your skills through cross functional development and build your profile to be a future leader the Talent Acceleration Programme is for you!
The programme offers the following:
- 6 Month cycles
- Rotation of work experience and teams
- Individual and team evaluations
Future forward development:
- Supply experience across various departments
- On the job learning
- Coaching and mentoring
- Leadership development
- Accelerated growth and graduation (Global Management Trainees will be chosen from the TAP Programme)
- Accelerated career growth (top performers’ programme will be shorter in duration)
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Recent University graduate within the Engineering or Computer Science faculties
- No working experience is required
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Geographical mobility – you should be willing to relocate throughout your career (a valid passport is required)
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
How to Apply
NB. Minimum GPA of 60% and above at university
Apply Online for the ABInBev: Talent Acceleration Internship programme 2021
The post ABInBev: Internship Programme for 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.