An opportunity exists in the Bosch Power Tools department for an intern to support with daily SOP (Standard Operations Procedures) duties.
- Capturing returns back to the warehouse in IPOS SAP system
- Creating customer credit/debit requests in Customer Query System and in SAP IPOS
- Supply all documents required by logistics partner
- Claim logging with logistics partners
- Capturing claims in IPOS CQS system
- Resolution of claims and queries
- Initiating approval claims
- Issuing liability claims to relevant logistics partner
- Supplying proof of deliveries and invoice reprints
- Capturing scrapping vouchers
- Support order desk with customer orders and queries
- Completed Matric Certificate (Grade 12)
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Analytical inclination
- Problem solving abilities
- Strong communication skills in English (speak, read and write)
- Structured and self-organized
- Previous exposure in Microsoft packages in Excel, PowerPoint and Word would be an advantage.
- Previous ERP system experience would be an advantage
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Bosch Group: SOP support Internship 2021
The post Bosch Group: Business Admin Internship for 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.