FCC invites unemployed graduates to apply Internal Auditing Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date : 09 March 2021.
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Experience and qualifications
- Completed tertiary qualification degree (Bcom Internal Audit, Accounting)
- Some background in the financial services industry would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Communication (written & verbal) skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Driver’s license essential.
- Although based in Johannesburg, the position would require travelling.
- Mapping business processes
- Identifying Business Risks
- Formulating Audit Tests
- Executing Audit Programs
- Compiling a summary of the Audit results and writing audit findings
- Documenting results of reviews in working papers
- Participating in ad hoc projects as per business requirements Specific responsibilities would vary depending on placement, but in general, the candidate would assist and be involved in:
- Internal audit projects
- Adapting to auditing process and practicing the required audit methodology
- Assisting with audit reports
- Attending training interventions and related auditing activities
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom