Grassroots Youth Development invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2021.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 17 March 2021.
Preference will be given to students that meet the following criteria:
- Students who reside in Nelson Mandela Bay and Sarah Baartman Municipalities.
- Students who are currently registered or have been accepted to study full time towards an undergraduate degree or diploma at a University/College.
- Students that are seeking careers in the Maths, Sciences and Renewable Energy sector.
- Students whose parents/guardians have a combined household income that does not exceed R350 000per annum.
All document copies must be certified and not be older than 6 months.Your documents can be certified at the South African Police Service or the South African Post Office.
- Copy of South African ID Document
- Copy of Grade 12 Final Results
- Letter of acceptance from University/College (if you will be studying your first year)
- Copy of academic record from University/College (if applicable)
How to apply
If you are under the age of 18 or if you are 18 and older and STILL DEPENDENT on the household income of your parents or legal guardian, then this also applies to you:
- Proof of Address (parent’s municipal bill/Ward Counsellor/Affidavit)
- Proof of Income and/or confirmation of parent’s employment status not older than 6 months (payslip/unemployment affidavit/ social grant slip/ proof of deceased if applicable)
- Certified copy of a SASSA letter if any of your family members are receiving a social grant and are also contributing to your household income. This also applies to your guardian.
Applications to be submitted by email to [email protected]
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom