University of Pretoria (UP) invites unemployed graduates to apply Anaesthesiology Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date : 19 March 2021
Internship Location: Pretoria, South Africa
The successful candidate will actively participate in the following areas:
- Clinical service in the Anaesthesiology section of the Onderstepoort Veterinary Academic Hospital, including a 24-hour and weekend service;
- Administrative duties associated with clinical work;
- Assist with teaching and clinical/ practical training of undergraduate veterinary and para-veterinary students;
- Assist clinicians with research and publications;
- Other clinical/ academic duties as delegated by the line manager; and
- Community engagement activities, including clinical duties at community clinics associated with the University.
- BVSc-degree or BVMCh or equivalent professional veterinary qualification;
- Registration or eligibility for authorisation as a Veterinarian with the SAVC;
- Acknowledged clinical expertise; and
- Adequate subject knowledge necessary for the post.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND BEHAVIOURAL ATTRIBUTES):
- Appropriate language and communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good computer skills (Windows, MS Office, internet); and
- After-hours availability.
How to apply
In applying for this post, please attach:
- A comprehensive CV; and
- Names, e-mail addresses and telephone details of three referees whom we have permission to contact.
Should you not hear from the University of Pretoria by 16 June 2021, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom