Gauteng Film Commission (GFC) invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2021.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 15 March 2021.
The Gauteng Film Commission (GFC) invites qualified Undergraduates and Post-Graduate students who are interested in a career in Film, Audio-Visual and/or Television to apply for bursaries.
The bursaries will be awarded to students studying in the following fields:
- Motion Pictures
- Project Management
- Animation and/or Marketing
- Research or Public Administration and/or Administration students who are interested in a career in Film, Audio-Visual and/or Television.
- South African Citizen with a valid South African ID
- Candidate must be a registered Undergraduate or Postgraduate student at any Higher Learning Institution in South Africa.
- Full Time and Part Time Students
- Applicants must not have participated in previous SETA sponsorship programmes
- Financial need/Disadvantaged individuals
- The Bursary is only a Tuition Fund and if you are between the ages of 18 – 30
- Certificate South African ID copy (no longer than 3 Months).
- Registration Confirmation letter or acceptance letter from Institution.
- Annual academic fees breakdown from accepted institution
- Motivational Letter
- Certified copy of matric certificate or latest academic results
- Proof of Resident (Sworn Affidavit or Municipality Letter).
- Parents’ or guardian’s certified copy of identification document
- Parents’ or guardian’s proof of income not older than 6 months (only certified will be accepted)
- Sworn Affidavit if your parent(s)/guardian is unemployed or proof of social grant
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom