Life Healthcare invites unemployed graduates to apply Retail Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date : 15 March 2021
Internship Location: East London
Two opportunities exist for unemployed HR interns, based at Life St Dominic’s Hospital and Life Beacon Bay Hospital respectively, with a Human Resource Management qualification to gain work experience in line with the qualification they possess.
The learner will report to Hospital HR Manager at the hospital and the learnership will commence in April 2021.
- Recruitment & Selection
- Employee Relations/Industrial Relations
- Employee Productivity & Wellness
- Leadership & Communication
- Skills & Talent Development
- Payroll & HR Administration
- All interns must have obtained a 3 year degree or NQF level 7 qualification from a University in: Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Industrial Psychology or similiar.
- Interns must not have been part of HWSETA internship programme in prior years.
- Interns must be unemployed to qualify for this project
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft office programs is required
- Problem-solving analysis and judgment
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & Energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
How to apply
Send Applications to: [email protected]
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom