Information Decision Systems (IDS) invites unemployed graduates to apply Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date : 15 March 2021
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Information Decision Systems provides a two-year internship programme for 2021/22 Information Decision Systems has been appointed by the Department of Environmental Affairs Forestry and Fisheries (DEFF) to provide professional services to special needs projects as per the Environmental Impact Assessment Regulations 2014, as amended. As part of the scope, IDS is to appoint graduates and provide skills transfer for a period of two (2) years. The graduates are expected to be deployed at IDS offices in Sunninghill, Johannesburg, for the internship programme duration.
- Be an unemployed graduate;
- Have completed a minimum Degree/National Diploma
- Graduates must possess a key focus in Aquatic Science, wetland studies and Botany.
- Must be a South African Citizen; and
- Must not have participated in an Internship in the Public Service
A three-year tertiary qualification (NOF 6) relevant to the key focus. Postgraduate students are also encouraged to apply. Applicants that have not completed a Degree or National Diploma should not apply.
How to apply
Submit your CV inclusive of a motivational letter at [email protected]
Applicants must attach a recent copy of the CV, certified copies of:
- Matric certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID;
- Proof of registration for Honours/Masters/PhD students;
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered;
- Shortlisted applicants will be expected to be available for assessments and selection interviews;
- Correspondence will occur with shortlisted candidates only, and if no correspondence has been received within a week, please note that the application was unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Kindly contact our office at 087 353 2576 for any additional queries.
IDS endeavours to promote the careers of previously disadvantaged persons by applying the principles of appropriate legislation, e.g. Employment Equity Act, 1998.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom